What is the best time to visit our bakery?
Fresh-from-the-oven baked goods will be ready by 8 am. Our pastries will be ready after 11 am.
What are the in-store payment methods?
Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Amex / Other payment methods: Paynow
Do you accept bulk orders/group buys?
Yes, we do. For general inquiry, kindly contact us at 88743300 or drop us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I pre-order and pick up on the day itself?
For same-day pre-order, kindly drop us a call after 12pm. Items are subject to availability.
Will you be open on public holidays?
We keep our operating hours and dates updated on social media and Google. Do check with us before dropping by our cafe.
- We do not accept any refunds, cancellations or amendments to dates and items once payment is processed and completed online.
- We do not accept returns and/or exchanges unless we have sent the wrong order to you. For any discrepancies in quality or order, please contact us immediately for resolution.
- For online orders, your order is confirmed once payment has been made. After placing an order online, you would receive an order confirmation to your email immediately thereafter. Please feel free to email us if you did not receive this confirmation email.
- We do not provide refunds for any orders made wrongly. Please check your order carefully before checking out.
- Requests sent after operating hours will not be entertained until the next working day.
- Due to company policy, we do not accept any message request that includes any cuss words that will implicate our branding.
- Please ensure that you’re contactable during the time slot chosen as the delivery man will call you upon arrival.
- In the event that the recipient is uncontactable and for all unsuccessful deliveries, items will be bagged and left at your doorstep outside the unit. We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items after delivery.
- We are not responsible for any damages if the customer allows the delivery man to leave the cake outside any premises.
- In the event that the cake needs to be rescheduled for delivery, the customer should be liable for any charges.
- All changes to the delivery date, time and location must be made at least 2 DAYS before the date of delivery. We reserved the right to reject any requests that do not comply with our Terms & Conditions.